Monday, March 18, 2013

Faceing College Obstacles.......

         
This is my first year going to college and I face obstacles every day. There are a lot of things that get in my way I face peer pressure from my friends. I have a lot of stress on me for all the homework I have to do between all my classes; and I really don't have anyone motivating me to do well. I also feel that I have many more responsibilities than what I had in high school. Another obstacle I face is the transition from being a child to an adult. I am not used to having to do so many studying, and that really is a big thing for me. But I am not going to let these problems hinder me from completing college. I am going to get into the process of studying more, and make myself realize that I am becoming an adult. Try not to get so stressed because of the homework and make the most out of my time. I also want to keep in mind that one day it will be worth it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment