Sunday, March 10, 2013

Role Models In My Life!

                I  have three role models in my life. I have Jesus has a role model he has saved me and turned my life around. There is no other person on earth so perfect. Jesus guides me and shows me things that I need to run my race. I try each and every day to walk in his foot steps. Jesus is the perfect role model he has been there In the middle night hour when every one else was gone. To me having a role models means looking up to someone who makes wise decisions, does not lie, care's. Jesus fits right in. If you don't know Jesus as your personal savior please ask for forgiveness, and accept him in your life. Next I have my mother she had been my role model all my life she has been there for me through the thick and thin. She has encouraged me to get my education, and has influenced me in everything I do in my life. I can look up to my mommy  and say that she is a person that I want to be like one day. I don't think that there are many people that can say that. As I have watched my mother through the years she has risked her life to take care of me and my sisters. She has earned a education even though she is 34 years of age and has 5 children. Who wouldn't want  a role model like I do. I also have another role model which is my uncle. He is some what like my mother. He is someone I look up to, and he is hard on me to be and do my best in life. He shows me all the things I need to survive in life; and really learns me a lot.

.


No comments:

Post a Comment