Sunday, March 24, 2013

Giving Back....

                        
                          I think that giving back is very important. I really would love to give back to people that have gave to me; cause they really don't realize what a difference they have made in my life. There are a lot of ways I plan to help people when I get older. I would love to be able to have the money to build community buildings to help youngster with their homework, personal problems, or just make them feel good about themselves. Just have an impact on them that can change their lives. Just be someone that they can talk to you, and show them that I care. We all can make our world a better place by enriching someone lives. Whether you give the money, take them to church, or help them purse their dreams. I want to be able to help a person overcome their failure's, be happy, be successful, and be an over achiever.

No comments:

Post a Comment